Almost all summer clothes are made of cotton, which is comfortable in summer season. And cotton is the fabric which is perfect for all climates, that’s why it is mostly worn by people and loved, too. It allows air to release its cheerful nature and flow all through the texture, cotton works like a perfect freshness for your body. Also, it consume all your moisture like a wipe, abandoning you as dry as a raisin.
It is a natural product and because of the way it is designed, it has many advantages such as
- It absorbs the moisture in hot climate
- It insulate the material and prevents loss of heat.
- It provides comfort and it is also hypoallergenic
- It is weatherproof and is a durable fabric.
It is a one of the popular fabric material found in clothing. Linen garments feels cool to the touch and this fabric will quickly remove wetness from the skin. Its light and flowy weave will shower you with most extreme breathability and solace. With its admirable coolness and freshness, you’ll be feeling like you’re wearing a compact climate control system.
- Linen fabric has many attractive properties and all of them are most easily appreciated when wearing linen clothing
- The main benefit of wearing in hot weather because it is the coolest of the cool.
- It stays away from your skin allowing better airflow over your body.
- It is claimed, that heat conductivity of linen is five times higher than wool and eighteen times higher than silk.
- All these properties allow linen to function well in hot and hot/humid conditions very well and significantly alleviate the effects of the heat and humidity on the wearer
Rayon is a very thin fabric, which allows it to breathe more than other fabrics. It mostly good for sportswear and summer wear. It is a man made fiber and cotton is natural fiber. But it is less suitable for men because of it’s drape. It was invented as a cheaper alternative to silk.
- Rayon fabric is skin friendly with lower friction between cloth and skin.
- This fiber is quite cool than cotton fabric and also provides netter comfort.
- This man-made fiber made from cellulose in trees can be controlled to mimic the surface and feel of any of the four materials.
- It gives lightness that prevents it from sticking to a body in hot weather
- Rayon has a wow factor, it evaporates the moisture or sweat quickly and remains dry.